Our Returns Policy
We stand behind all of the products we have curated for our site, and we work with the best manufacturers in the world to ensure you'll love every Fine Line item in your home. The design details, quality, safety, and sustainability of our products will meet, if not exceed, your expectations. We hope you love your selections, but if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we'll gladly take returnable items in an unused condition fit for resale within 7 days of delivery. (Note: Exclusions apply. See below).
Is My Item Returnable?
Not every item on our site is eligible for a return. Please note, we also do not accept returns on:
- wired or assembled products
- custom made to order items
- used items or items without original packaging
- altered items (repainted, refinished, cut, etc.)
- final sale items or gift cards
- international orders and orders outside of the contiguous US
How Do I Return My Item?
If you are returning an item, please keep your item’s original packaging and request a return immediately to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number. You may request a return by reaching out to our customer service team via email at email@example.com or by phone at 305-773-0234. If you have any questions about processing your return, do not hesitate to contact us. NOTE: To request a return for an item delivered via our Premium White Glove Delivery, you MUST call our customer service team at 305-773-0234
Once you request your return, we will send you a return label with the appropriate return address and RA number within five business days of your return request. You will then have 14 days to return your item. Note that all items shipped back without an RA number or outside the 14 day return period will not be accepted and will be returned to you. We cannot accept returns without the the original packaging. Please note, products may only be returned from the location of original delivery.
How Can I Receive My Refund?
We offer two options regarding your refund for a return:
- FINE LINE Store Credit: Receive your return refund in the form of store credit for the merchandise price, less the cost of outbound and return shipping. If you return for store credit.
- Original Form of Payment: Receive your refund in the form of your original form of payment for the merchandise price, less the cost of outbound and return shipping AND up to a 20% restocking fee.
If we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions or returns from such customers at at any time.
Why Do You Assess Restocking Fees On Returns?
When you return an item, a lot of time, labor, and company cost is required to receive your package and restock your item back into our warehouses. Additionally, the majority of furniture and accessories returned are not packaged to original factory standards or incur damage during transit. Because we provide our customers free standard shipping many items and absorb that cost, we must assess restocking fees on returns to account for the quanitity of returned items that cannot be accepted or resold.